Ir al contenido principal

The changes

Hello Dear friends!!. Today I'm going to talk about  the changes i have observed in meself.
I don´t know where to start... I think we are always changing by life situations that make us think, which I think is good or for me it has been a good thing.
This last time the most significant change is my way of seeing life always positive. I believe that it has helped me to face the problems from another point of view, especially with the university. I have empowered myself as a dancer because I am trusting my talent and striving every day to be better and also enjoying every subject dancing and not thinking about a qualification.
I was frustrated for a long time for not fulfilling my expectations, I started to leave that behind and focus on learning, in the end that's why I started to study dance, which is what I love doing.

Also I have  begun to enjoy more the present with the people I love, to say more what I feel and not waste my time thinking about unnecessary things and the most important I have learned to receive everything with gratitude and love accepting that everything is for something better.




Comentarios

  1. I believe that most important is move towards your best version, and love what you do is a big step for that purpose.

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

My favorite picture

Hi! everyone.Today I'm going to talk about my favorite fhoto. This picture was captured in a photo session from my Group folcloric "Fantasia Folclorica Chilena" by Catalina Osorio, who is an amateur but did a good job, is also a dancer of the group.  This session was on Saturday, May 19 in the municipal Theater of Maipu, for to have a portfolio of photos and present it to companies for the time of September. This picture is a dance tableau called " Guapos y gabilanes" where women represent prostitutes from the port of Valparaiso and men fight over these beautiful women. The girls that are in the photo are dancers of the folkloric group their names in order are Lany, Isolet, Karen, Estrella, Carolina and me. I like this picture becouse shows the sensuality, eroticism and strength of the woman also the black background contributes to the image highlighting the colors and attitude of the dancers.

my family

My family is the most important in my life, are amazing. They have always been for me, are a fundamental support in my life. When I said that would like satudy dance, they supported me all time. My family is conformed by my dad whose name is  Marco Castillo, my mom  Lilian Pinto,my little brother Cristian Carrasco but I tell him "enano", big brother Marco Carrasco but I tell him "marquito" and my beautiful dog Scott or with love "scotito". My parents are teachers of Religion, my mother does class in the "Univerdad Finis Terrae" and my father too is general inspector in the  "Colegio Hermanos Carrera". They are the best parents in the world becouse they do everything for us for that we can be happy and great people. My big brother is statistician and my little brother is studying agronomic in the "Universidad Catolica" same as my other brother. They are very good brothers, we always talk and laugh together lalthough we arg...