Hello friends, today I am going to talk about my favorite subject
I really do not have a favorite subject I like three subjects of my university career very much but I will make an exception and I will tell you about one of them.
I really like the subject called "modern technique", where this year the teacher who performs it is called Rodrigo Fernandez.
In this subject we are taught three concepts that we apply in the movements of the phrases that the teacher teaches us, which are time, space and energy., where these concepts allow us to analyze each of the movements we do and give it the quality that require.
This year we have seen spatiality, inclinations of the body, jumps off the axis among others.
The classes of the moral theory consisted in a previous warm-up to prepare the body and leave it active for the phrases that would come. Then we execute very long sentences or other shorter ones that vary the musical time which makes the material more complex.
My favorite part of the class is when we make the jumping phrases that are always at the end when we are more tired.
I really do not have a favorite subject I like three subjects of my university career very much but I will make an exception and I will tell you about one of them.
I really like the subject called "modern technique", where this year the teacher who performs it is called Rodrigo Fernandez.
In this subject we are taught three concepts that we apply in the movements of the phrases that the teacher teaches us, which are time, space and energy., where these concepts allow us to analyze each of the movements we do and give it the quality that require.
This year we have seen spatiality, inclinations of the body, jumps off the axis among others.
The classes of the moral theory consisted in a previous warm-up to prepare the body and leave it active for the phrases that would come. Then we execute very long sentences or other shorter ones that vary the musical time which makes the material more complex.
My favorite part of the class is when we make the jumping phrases that are always at the end when we are more tired.

I think the same friend, I really enjoy "modern tecnique" and I like the class of Rodrigo.
ResponderBorrarNo doubt they are very exhausting classes, but we enjoyed them very much anyway.
ResponderBorrarI like them also, because is very intense and enterteining. The teacher is very clear for shows the movements and make us understend the characteristics of the movements.
ResponderBorrarI do not know much about dance, but your subject looks very interesting.
ResponderBorrar